Friday 26 June 2009

Day 5 - Swansea

This was one tough day. Up early and into the first workout. I was all over the shop. Some exercises improved my densities, others they went out of the window. Measurements not great - more off those old arms, not complaining but up on my waist. The bottom line was down a quarter of an inch (sniff) but actually that's 4 and 3/4 inches in 4 days of doing the 30 lbs in 30 days programme. I'm wondering whether its 30 inches in thirty days. I cannot begin to work out whether that is feasible or crazy.

The rest of the day - breakfast was easy, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with some grapefruit and seeds. Lunch was an awful tuna salad - the best I could manage at the conference canteen (no chance to get out to a decent supermarket). Lovely supper of grilled fish in an Italian restaurant in the marina so that cheered me up a lot.

Managed to tuck in workout 2 between the end of the conference day and supper and the third after I got home. One thing I am loving about this programme is that it is showing me that I can exercise away from home with no gym and no kit (2 glass water bottles refilled with tap water are standing in for weights) and without a huge expenditure of time.

I am also learning to pick and choose my way around a restaurant menu, there is always something that works.

So that's me for today and its not even 10.30 Hoorah and goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment