Sunday 28 June 2009

The last day of the first week

I thought I'd post before the last workout of the day so I can go soak in a bath and then go straight to bed with no "electronic stimulation". Or to be honest the temptation of reading the rest of the gang's blogs which are fun and well written.

Last night I just could not gear myself up to post. Saturday was tough, Dax has tweaked the diet and I found it incredibly hard to find anything I could eat between the hotel and the conference. I also had a really long day and only managed two workouts so was feeling fed up with myself as well.

I managed the morning workout and really improved my densities so I was delighted with that. And my inches are continuing to drip down. The record is on my daughter's laptop and I'm back at my PC so I cannot give the fine details but it is 7 and a half inches since the start of the programme. I am looking forward to a bit more coming off my bottom half but as we are exercising our whole bodies it is hardly surprising that my arms are losing it fastest - I used to exercise them the least.

Food was dull all day yesterday and today and I kept wishing I was home. Finally got back here and had a great supper of roast chicken and courgette. A real feast after the boring stuff I've eaten over the week-end.

Today's kind of the same story on workouts - I've lost the middle one but I'm home now. Ready access to great shops, Borough Market and our local Farmers Market so I can go back to enjoying eating what I'm allowed to eat and tomorrow Iget to workout at Dax's studio again which is always tough but fun.

Full breakdown of weight loss and inch loss for week 1 on the 30 lbs in 30 days programme tomorrow.

For more info check out Dax Moy's site at http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com/

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!

    I hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.

    I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge.

    Best to ya!
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete