Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tuesday Week 2 of the Dax Moy 30lbs in 30 days challenge

I feel like I am going backwards with the workouts. We have one workout where we time ourselves over a series of exercises and I am almost getting slower. And I am definitely slower in our other workout today - a pyramid style one.

Good news was having some carbs today and I've loved it but actually couldn't finish my lunch (some random chicken stir fry with a bit of rice) or my dinner (salmon with lentils and some yummy roasted tomatoes and peppers). I think for me right now the hardest thing is getting the meals and snacks, exercise and sleep thing co-ordinated. Hence being here at nearly 11 pm. I'm off to bed.

Tomorrow is another day, another carb free challenge. My fridge is heaving with green veg

No comments:

Post a Comment