Monday 22 June 2009

One day down and 29 to go

So I've got through day one. I even went to the pub and drank water - and only one person said "one glass of wine won't hurt". I'm trying to work out why I feel so committed to this, "because Dax chose me", and how to bottle that commitment and turn it into commitment for myself.

I am one of the lucky ones who made it to the studio to train with Dax today. Because I know Dax of old and because I had already done an hour of pilates and the whole mobility matrix video I decided to hold off on workout 1 til I got there. Well, it was punishing but I guess any workout Dax leads is going to be punishing. Unfortunately I cannot give you my stats for that one as I was too busy going deep pink to count reps. It also meant a real scramble to get the second two workouts in for the day after I got home and had my super healthy chicken with stir fried vegetables.

Work out number 2 was good fun - and the stats are:
Push ups 22
Squats 24
Spiderman 14 (right and left)
Russain twist 11 (right and left)
Shoulder press 23 - will need to get some weights for that one

and then the circuit assessment was 2:52

Next meal - fried eggs and a salad of avocado and tomatoes with some delicious strawberries from our garden.

And now I have to go to bed because its after Dax imposed lights out but if I don't blog today they'll be so much more tomorrow - Dax wants daily measurement updates! EEK

4 comments:

  1. Good work yesterday Natasha!

    Lovely shades of pink you were exhibiting during our session : )

    Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up : )

    Dax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natasha - well done on day 1 - yummy fresh strawberries lucky you! I have fresh eggs though which is also good!! we have chickens
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you getting to work out with Dax! Mmmm, everyone's food sounds so good! Keep up that commitment - it will take you far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great commitment and work on day 1. Going to the pub and having water, now that's nice :-)

    ReplyDelete