Tuesday 23 June 2009

Just before bed - day 2 of Dax' 30 lbs in 30 days programme

So I feel much better about fitting the workouts and the food in today. Defintely not hungry and not missing any of my usual baddies. I had another challenge this evening when I went to a estaurant with 12 girlfriends, only one of whom already knew i was on the programme. there was a bit of "30 lbs in 30 days that cannot be good for you it much be like starvation". Doesn't feel like that from here. The muscles would love it if I stopped but I know they'll stop complaining soon and the sore head will pass too.

My measurements this morning showed a little progress which I think helped to motivate me today. They were:

177 and 1/2 lbs
Chest 37
Waist 35
Hips 41 and 3/4
Thighs: L 25 1/2 and R 26
Calves: both 16
Arms - both 13 and 3/4

Loss report - 1 and 1/2 lbs and a total of 1 and 1/4 inches. Looking forward to seeing that waist measurement change though

2 comments:

  1. People will always try and critisize what you are doing, well done for getting through the restaurant!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound like starvation to me!

    ReplyDelete