Friday 17 July 2009

Friday evening

Well I'm feeling much better but it has been really strange doing no workouts at all today. The same thing happened yesterday though - by the evening I felt much better but a night of limited mobility meant that I had seized up again in the morning. I'll have to see how tomorrow goes. I'm hoping that I'll be up to some gentle pilates movements. I'm not getting to an osteopath til Tuesday which is a real bore. If I start to feel much better before then I'll have to trust myself...hmm

I managed to stay on the fast - I took one ibuprofen this morning and then my dad gave me a massage with some ibuprofen gel this afternoon and that saw me through until after dinner.

I was starving by the time we ate - I don't think my dinner of chicken curry and green beans even hit the sides. I know I kept eating long after I had had enough. Think it was just the boredom - not eaten all day and not enough else to distract me. I'll have to chalk that one up to experience but if I do Eat Stop Eat again after the end of 30 in 30 I'll have to make sure I control that impulse. Its the first time I've done that since the programme started. Every other time I've eaten I have stopped myself when I have had enough. In fact that has been one of the joys, realising that I can stop eating.

In my misery this morning I realised that I did not post my results from yesterday morning (here's hoping enforced idleness doesn't undo it all):

(loss since Monday) [total loss]
weight 167.5 (-1) [-11.5]
chest 35 (same) [-2.5]
waist 32 (same) [-3]
hips 39.75 (-0.25) [-2.25]
L thigh 24.25 (-0.25) [-1.25]
R thigh 24.5 (-0.5) [-1.5]
L calf 15.375 (same) [-0.625]
R calf 15.5 (+0.125) [-0.5] - weird that gain!
L arm 12.375 (-0.125) [-1.625]
R arm 11.875 (-0.125) [-2.125]
TOTAL INCH LOSS (-1 1/8) 15 3/8

Well that's it. I'm off for an early night

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good weekend without too much pain!
    Eat stop eat works best for me when I am really busy and don't have time to think about it, but when you are not feeling well it's difficult...
    But you had great results so far, that's great!

    ReplyDelete