Sunday 19 July 2009

Sunday - 2 days to go

Dax Moy's 30 lbs in 30 days challenge

I'm hanging in there. Still no exercise to speak of today - back twinges at random moments and I really want to be totally fit when we go on holiday at the end of the week. I got the foam roller out yesterday and found some tight spots round my mid to lower back. I managed to release them a bit and repeated today so it is looking better but still a way off 100%.

I've got my regular pilates session first thing tomorrow so I'm hoping that between us we can loosen me off enough to do something later in the day. I fear I may be becoming exercise addicted.

Food today was good - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Then had lunch out, green salad and a delicious raw cabbage salad with a salmon and mackerel terrine thing which was as close to ED friendly protein as I could get. Supper was our usual Sunday night roast chicken but with cauliflower for a change - not my favourite vegetable: too bland so I really craved the potatoes that the rest of the family had but I held out. Tomorrow is a carb day which is great, the fridge is full of berries and there are some lovely tomatoes waiting for me too.

1 comment: